1308TH DENTAL DISPENSARY
1. Advises the Wing Commander on matters pertaining to dento-oral health status of the Wing.
2. Perform dental radiography as part of the diagnostic procedure in the dento-oral examination.
3. Conducts dental survey of troop to determine the prevalence of dento-oral disease.
4. To manage and treat existing dento-oral disease as applicable base on scientific approaches such as surgery, endodontic, restorative and preventive dentistry and other procedure, methods use in Dentistry.
5. To provide dental prosthetic restoration to military personnel of the wing.
6. Furnishes assistance to patients involving oral and maxillo-facial injuries.
7. To provide dental forensic for the identification of casualties beyond recognition except thru dento-oral anatomy.