1. Operates 10-15 hospital beds.
2. Provides primary hospital including minor surgical procedures and routine out-patient services.
3. Provide basic ancillary services to include X-Ray, ECG, Laboratory and Pharmacy.
4. Renders aero medical services to include air evacuation of patients, mercy mission and search and rescue operations.
5. Performs physical examination.
6. Operates on a 14-day hospitalization policy
7. Support Wing’s CMO activities.
8. Performs other functions higher Headquarters may direct.