590TH AIR BASE GROUP
1. Formulate plans and policies on base defense and base development.
2. Provide and maintain base facilities and base services to organic and tenant units.
3. Provide and maintain ground transportation of the Wing.
4. Provide security of the base installation, equipment and material in support of the base defense plan.
5. Provide aerodrome services and ground communication to Major Danilo S Atienza Air Base.
6. Perform other functions as the Wing Commander may direct.
591ST SUPPLY SQUADRON
1. Provides supply services to all units of 15th Strike Wing;
2. Manages and maintains the stock level status of aircraft spares, airmunitions, ordnance and other war material necessities of the Wing;
3. Provides supply support for the operations and maintenance of all surface vehicles and other related equipment of the Wing; and
4. Performs other function as may be directed by Group Commander, 590th Air Base Group.
592ND AERODROME OPERATIONS SQUADRON
1. Performs airfield operations and aerodrome services;
2. Operates and maintains aerodrome equipment and facilities;
3. Processes flight clearances and flight plans of all aircraft departing the base;
4. Conducts fire crash and rescue operations;
5. Processes and supervises aircraft loading and unloading of cargoes and passengers;
6. Provides weather information services within its AOR;
7. Monitors outgoing and incoming flight activities of the base;
8. Operates and maintains protocol lounge;
9. Provides fire protection for the base; and
10. Performs other functions as directed by Group Commander, 590th Air Base Group.
593RD CIVIL ENGINEERING SQUADRON
1. Plan, construct and maintain real properties for Sangley Air Base such as buildings, grounds, pavements and other structures.
2. Provide utility services such as water supply, electrical power and air conditioning, sanitation, (sewerage drainage) termites and pest control.
3. Provides and trains alert teams of disaster control/base recovery on damage by enemy forces or natural calamities.
4. Prepares necessary materials requirement for construction and or repair utility projects.
5. Performs organizational maintenance on organic or assigned ground powered equipment.
6. Implements base development and environmental projects.
7. Performs other function as directed by higher headquarters.
594TH SPECIAL FORCES SQUADRON
1. To provide internal security including continuous physical protection of aircraft against enemy forces.
2. Enforce the Law on Base Regulations and Orders.
3. Correct, confine and retrain erring military personnel of the Wing.
4. Provide Honors to VIP and Ranking Officer visiting the Wing/Base.
5. Control circulation and identification of individuals.
6. Control/direct traffic inside the Base.
7. Coordinate with other civilian and military police agencies regarding police matters.
8. Provide Special Action Team in support of the Wing Mission.
9. Perform other related functions as directed by Higher Headquarters.
595TH MOTOR VEHICLE SQUADRON
1. Provide organizational maintenance of surface transportation and ground powered equipment.
2. Provides aerospace ground equipment (AGE) and special purpose vehicle in support to air operations.
3. Support movement of personnel and equipment to include airmunitions.
4. Perform other functions as may be directed by Group Commander, 590th ABG.
596TH BASE SERVICES SQUADRON
1. Provide Air traffic control within Sangley Airspace.
2. Provide Aerodrome information’s and weather services.
3. Provide ground support facilities for aircraft crash & rescue operations
4. Monitor the outgoing/incoming flight activities of 15 th SW,PAF
5. Supervises the loading & unloading of passengers at Sangley Air Station
6. Operates & maintain ground communication & radio facilities.
597TH COMMUNICATION ELECTRONICS INFORMATION SYSTEM SQUADRON
1. Installs, operates and maintains the base inter-service microwave communications, radios, telephone, public address system and communication center;
2.. Provides base level support and equipment maintenance and repair services;
3. Provides Information Technology Equipment (ITE) management; and
4. Performs other functions as directed by Group Commander, 590th Air Base Group.